Thursday, August 30, 2007

Homemade Laptops






A while back the kids made laptops. Elizabeth had a stylus for hers where she would point with it to things on the screen for a kind of game (the stickers are the game). Jonathan made his out of a rabbit puzzle piece. School has made things a little busier than life before. It takes more time to plan the following weeks schoolwork (I do this on Wednesday's so I can make a list of books to get from the library on Thursday which is our errand day). I also have to type up everything we do for the portfolio that the state wants us to keep. Each evening I go over the next day's work and get it ready. And of course it takes an hour or two during the day to do the schoolwork. I am going to lighten up the load we've been doing. I'm overeager as always and am trying to do too much. But that's the joy of homeschooling. I can do that without a lot of trouble!

No comments: