- plan the upcoming school year and co-op day.
- look through old letters and writings and cards.
- stay at home and allow the kids to get themselves past boredom on their own: Lego building, Hogwarts robe sewn, The Little Princess listened to on Librivox, games played with Mom.
- spend time with neighbor kids.
- lie next to Phillip and chat. Or look at Facebook. Or read a book. Or discuss deep theological issues.
- relax and not add another thing to my list just because I have time to relax.
|Oldest and Youngest|