Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Inspired Sewing Project




PleasantViewSchoolHouse blogger Anna inspired me to do this sewing project. (Click on her link to the right to see some things she has made.) Elizabeth has been wanting a robe to wear at night and in the morning since she gets cold easily; I had told her a while back that I would crochet one for her and then lost the pattern. So I found this sewing pattern, and she picked out the material and I got it made in a week! Much more quickly than I thought possible for myself.

1 comment:

Mom-Elayne-Mimi said...

The picture reveals that you did a good consistent job with the top stitching, which is no easy trick.
Isn't it a great feeling to hang up and look at something you have made that doesn't get re-dirtied, eaten up, or disappear. Tell Elizabeth she picked out pretty material---and one that looks snuggy warm too. Maybe a picture of her wearing it will appear on the blog??? :~)