Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Love those kids!

Quiet, calm, sitting next to each other without fighting. Aaawwww.... I can cook lunch without interruptions!


Elizabeth made "hair".



Phillip has been sick with the flu. I hope we don't get it. The kids have not been very sick this year. No hospital or doctor visits ~ no high fevers ~ no laying on the couch all day ~ no throwing up ~ no missing church.... It's been kind of nice.

I'm listening to Alison Krauss right now: She has a sweet clear voice. Her songs are wholesome. She sings in a country/ blue grass style. I like it.

Elizabeth had another teary day with math yesterday. She took until 4:30 in the afternoon to finish a worksheet. That was with lots of breaks, of course. I feel sorry for her, but it will build her character. I'm still only doing half a lesson a day, so we're going slow. She just doesn't like to do it. But like I said.... character.

Jonathan can't wait to go to heaven to see Grandma Phoebe's mom. He asks, "Whose tummy was Mimi in?" and I say, "Grandma Phoebe's." He asks, "Whose tummy was Grandma Phoebe in?" and I say, "I don't know; I haven't met her because she died." "Is she in heaven?" I say, "I'm sure she is." "Well, I can't wait to go to heaven to meet her one day."

Phoebe is so darn cute!!!! She's beautiful!!! I love to watch her sleep. I want to pinch her cheeks and kiss her all over. She's got attitude, but, boy, can she be a charmer when she wants to be. She'll be a force to be reckoned with! Hopefully for good.

No comments: