Thursday, October 8, 2020

Warm October Days

It's still in the low 90's over here, but the mornings and evenings are cooler and you can feel fall is coming. 

Last year it was very cold on Halloween. Other years we've had a lot of rain. I'm interested to see what it's like this year. 


Still doing Drive-In church on Sunday mornings. 
I very much look forward to meeting in person. 

There is a bird on the tip-top of our front yard tree. 
He sings so beautifully. I think he must be a Mockingbird, but I couldn't get a good look. 

Phoebe suggested we go to Gruene Antique Store while Dad and Jon are gone to Missouri. We had ice cream, and after browsing, she bought an old-timey photo.


Harrison and the Neighbor Kids call these Legendary Crackers. 
I mean, with a name like that, who wouldn't be happy to make these any time they are requested?! Ritz, peanut butter, and honey. 
It can be so easy to please kids sometimes.



 

No comments: