Saturday, April 16, 2016

Neighborhood and Nature

We are heading into the end of the school year, and I've been doing a lot of school planning for next year. I always like crossing things off a list, so as we finish up a book or map work or grammar or what have you, I'm excited to cross it off and watch the schedule get a little lighter these last few weeks. 


These are Amaryllis is our neighbor's yard. She's had all sort of colors coming up. I had the kids do a little nature study with them, and Ms. Monica was glad to teach us a few things. 



I guess there are several peacocks roaming around the neighborhood of friends of ours. This is the first time I've seen them though and I was so excited to get a picture for the kids. 


Phoebe and Charlize hanging at the mall. With Mom. 
They're young enough that it's okay for a mom to be there. 

No comments: