Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kid Sweetness

Just a few things we've been doing lately. I feel the need to post what pictures we've got since we like to go through the blog and remember. And I think we may have lost a bunch of baby pictures when our hard drive crashed, so the blog is seeming more and more precious. 


Jonathan picked this lovely rose for me. 


And Jonathan put this Lego Technic set together that he purchased. He had to redo some parts at different times. It was a more difficult set to put together which was really good for stretching him.  


I made a Jayne hat and Elizabeth took a picture using her homemade lightbox. We didn't have great lighting at this point in the evening, but I thought the lightbox was pretty cool.


The adorable Best Beloved.


And Phillip commissioned Elizabeth to make some chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day. 

No comments: