Saturday, February 14, 2015

Harrison Alone

Harrison wanted to go with me to drop Elizabeth off at a youth event at church. He said he wanted to play by himself at the playground, and "You don't have to come with me, Mom; I know how to do it by myself."



I did end up sitting in the play area listening to a podcast while he played alone. He had a story going on in his head and was running from one playscape to another making spaceship noises. A couple of girls eventually showed up and one of them told him hi. He ran up to me smiling ~

"Mom, that wittle gul just told me 'hi'! (chuckle, chuckle) I can't beweive it!"

"Did you tell her 'hi' back?"

"No, I fohgot. (chuckle, chuckle) I usually do."

And he ran off to play by himself.


1 comment:

Lillie said...

What a precious little guy:)