Sunday, October 19, 2008

Devotions

Elizabeth told me her plan for devotions as she grows up.

~Right now she reads her Bible and listens to Christian music on the radio.

~The next step is to have her own devotion book.

~The step after that is to be in a small group like me (she loves to sit in on our women's small group; but I usually have to shoo her off because of certain topics these women lead the group astray on. :-).

Last night we decided to do devotions together. She came up to me and said, "You have lovely red lips and and an ivory neck" (or something like that). I said, "You must be reading Song of Solomon." She then told me she wanted to make a recipe from the Bible. So she tried to make a 'tower of elegance'.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We need to see pics of the new house, inside and out!

Simply Imagined Photography said...

Too cute!