Thursday, March 4, 2021

MO or Bust


We suddenly have the go-ahead to move to Missouri!


The home Phillip spent his younger years in came available for us to move into, and he got permission from his bosses to go fully remote with his job. We kicked it into high gear right away and are getting everything ready to move out of here by the end of March.

This has truly been a great neighborhood to live in with children. There are plenty of problems to deal with too, but that comes with relationships and people living in close proximity. It's been good for me to Have to learn how to put up boundaries or how to face confrontation. 

Our kids have always had friends just outside to go out and play with. They've been able to tromp around in the little woodsy-ditch area building forts and playing hide-and-seek. Ride their bikes in the culdesac. Chalk up the driveway. I am ever so grateful.

I don't have any lovely photos. My phone is now broken, and I've been rather too busy to take pictures before it broke. I guess the big news is just that we are moving back to MO and we can't wait to get there!

No comments: