Friday, December 4, 2020

Liz Turns 19 and Christmas Decorating

 



Liz is now 19. She spent a night at a bed and breakfast in the Hill Country. She loves beautiful atmospheres and this place is beautiful. 

The cake she made is based off the pattern of a broken plate she found..... somewhere. Maybe in Joplin. 

We're so glad to have Elizabeth home!


We decorated for Christmas a little earlier this year. A few days earlier anyway. 


Jonathan wanted to put lights up outside, so he was in charge of that.


A real tree this year!!






I'm excited for Christmas cheer more than usual this year.  When the kids were young and I was tired, I didn't want to really decorate or do too much 'extra.' But the music and the lights and the cookies..... I am grateful and I'm loving it!


Gavin and Harrison being buddies at the table.


Jonathan designed and built the header for this Lego combine. Looks pretty sharp!

No comments: