Saturday, March 21, 2020

"Love in the Time of Corona"

You will be the hero of this story if you supply us with TP!

Just kidding. Another neighbor has our backs. I suppose I could get up early and stand in line at a grocery store, but that is not a guarantee. Thank you, Lord, for kind neighbors.

We have been able to find everything else or close equivalents. I didn't find pork tenderloin, so we are going to try Pork Neck. I'm kind of excited! We get to try new things! 

Liz is on a baking kick, being stuck at home. She is a go-er but a lot of her plans have been cancelled (by the way, it can be spelt 'canceled' or 'cancelled.' I've noticed most Americans have been spelling it with one 'l,' but I tend to spell it with two. Two 'll's' is the British way, and I guess I've read a lot of AA Milne and CS Lewis. And Charlotte Mason.)

But I told Liz that she would need to limit the baked goods to boring, practical stuff. The croissants and pastries take too much butter and egg!


Liz Photography?

Our Pathos plant is really flourishing. 
I'm not sure who took this picture, but it's in Photos and it's pretty. 

We went to the mall to get out of the house and three stores were open and we saw ten people. It was a little freaky. But they have this new fun area in the hall.

Pandemic! The perfect board game for this weird time.

And in a time of quarantine, Liz still gets out. 
She found this old church in town and got some cool pictures with her friend. 

No comments: