Sunday, April 2, 2017

Visitors



This sweet little girl always gives me a hug and a picked flower when she sees me. She's an excellent reader and will read me whatever book I pick out for her. Elizabeth is making a flower crown for her here in the garage. 

Mimi and Papa are passing through as they head back to Missouri! 

Liz and Phoebe are showing off their Converse. 
Little sister is following in big sister's steps. 

Mr. Louis and Mrs. Sally are a family I grew up with in Louisiana. They had a daughter my age ~ I spent many sleepovers at her house! I remember crawfish boils at their home, staying there once we had moved to WA and would go back to visit, Mr. Louis playing his guitar and harmonica..... Lots of good memories. So they came to San Antonio this weekend and we've gotten to spend some good time with them. 


He's showing the boys how to pick the banjo.


Lunch after church at the Alamo Cafe. 

No comments: