Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Starving Children


Elizabeth wanted Macaroni and Cheese for supper, so I warmed up the leftovers we had from yesterday (with extra milk and cheddar cheese so that it wouldn't be dry as has been her complaint before). She ate some and then didnt' want to finish it because they were leftovers, but I told her she had to finish that before she could have sandwich like she wanted. She said with a shocked expression on her face, "I'm going to be starving. Do you want your child to be starving at night?" I thought this was very funny, so I wanted to share it with you. She of course will not starve. She also had oranges, chips and milk.

  
Phoebe trying on Elizabeth's robe.

  

Elizabeth being "pregnant". She walked around with a baby under her clothes for three days, I think. Gave birth to at least 5 babies. I was going to title this "We're Grandparents!", but Phillip didn't think that was funny.



Jonathan being cute. 

  
Phoebe being cute.

No comments: