Wednesday, January 22, 2020

After Christmas



Mimi had mouse cookie ingredients ready for Christmas, but we did not get to making them. So around New Years, the younger kids made the mouse cookies, and we gobbled them up!



Through the back gate, I can see Harrison swinging on the rope swing Jon made. 
And I love it.


Phillip's birthday! 
Liz made it home from work, and we quickly sang happy birthday and had cake before she had to head out the door again. 


My parents came through for breakfast as they were traveling home to Everett, WA. It was very good to talk with them for that little bit and eat some yummy McDonald's breakfast. 


For my birthday last year, I got this little weaving loom and I'm just getting around to trying it out. The instructions did not tell me how to do the pattern, so Phoebe helped me out by giving me a pattern to follow. I like following directions in my "creative" endeavors. Paint-by-number is a favorite. 

Almost finished. 
It will be a wall hanging of sorts. Or it could lay on a side table under a plant or something like that. 


Pretty little jewel-y bug.

No comments: