Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Haircuts

I don't know why I wait so long to get their hair cut. But by the time we go, their hair is so ragged!

Elizabeth lost a top front tooth as you can see.

This is how Phoebe asks me for something that I'm eating. She just stands there with her mouth hanging open and her little eyes looking up at me imploringly.

I thought I would let Jonathan's hair grow out and see how it looked, but it's so coarse that it didn't really look good to me.


So here they are with new haircuts! We went to Cookie Cutters which is a hair place for kids. They get to sit in little fire trucks and airplanes to get their hair cut and there is a TV at each station for them to watch cartoons (I know, can you imagine?!). The lady sprayed Jonathan's hair with some green color just for fun. He said he looked cool! And Elizabeth said he's going to be a dude at church.

No comments: